The Raindrop Technique is based on research conducted with:
- 9 of the most potent therapeutic-grade essential oils as antimicrobial agents, synergistically combine to simultaneously kill viral and bacterial pathogens, reduce inflammation, support the immune system, ease respiratory discomfort, relax stressed muscles, curb digestive upset and relieve body and joint discomfort, as well as balance energy, lift the spirit, restore calm and increase the ability to concentrate.
- Knowledge of the Vita Flex technique and reflex points in the feet.
- And effleurage (finger stroking) and its effect on the muscles and the nervous system.
- Caution: Raindrop Technique is not a cure-all or a magic bullet. A healthy balanced body is the result of a well-rounded program of exercise and proper diet. Health is everything we do, say, hear, see and eat. Raindrop Technique is only one tool to help restore balance in the body. Healthy eating habits and a positive, opened mind will also help prepare the body and skin to accept the oils better and more rapidly.
Experience the power of massage and the amazing benefits it can have on our well-being. The Raindrop Technique® is a unique practice based on methods that have been used for centuries to help rejuvenate the body and mind. This incredible technique helps bring feelings of balance and harmony to the body by combining targeted massage and distinctive energy approaches. It involves dropping essential oils like raindrops along the spine, to create an atmosphere of spirituality and serenity.
This exclusive essential oil collection includes a mix of seven single oils, each with unique and wonderful benefits to enhance relaxation. The technique involves three elements: Aromatherapy, Vita Flex Technique and Feather Stroking.
The Raindrop Technique Essential Oil Collection includes:
Seven Single Oils (5 ml bottles):
- Thyme, which enhances relaxation;
- Basil known for being both calming and refreshing;
- Peppermint which provides a renewed feeling of vigor;
- Oregano which is warming and provides comfort;
- Wintergreen with its sweet minty scent and soothing properties;
- Cypress which restores and promotes grounding;
- Marjoram known to promote relaxation.
Two Oil Blends (5 ml bottles):
- Valor with its uplifting and affirming scent;
- Aroma Siez™ with Lavender and Peppermint, has relaxing properties.
- 8-oz. Ortho Ease® Massage Oil
- 8-oz. V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex
How to Use
Refer to the Raindrop Technique brochure to learn how to perform the Raindrop Technique on others.
Please call me for more information or to book an appointment!