Though Blue Tansy essential oil, Tanacetum annuum, is harvested from tiny yellow flowers in the chamomile family, the naturally occurring constituent chamazulene turns the powerfully pure essential oil a beautifully rich blue color during the steam distillation process. Native to Morocco, blue tansy is a rare botanical that is most commonly known for its use in high-end, luxury beauty products.
For years Young Living members have enjoyed the benefits of Blue Tansy essential oil in some of our most popular blends, including Valor® and Peace & Calming®. Now Blue Tansy is available as a single oil for you to diffuse, apply topically, and share!
- Try diffusing Blue Tansy along or with Lemon, Orange, Bergamot and Jasmine for an uplifting and calming diffuser blend.
- Create your own beauty roll-on with Blue Tansy, Lavender, Tea Tree and a carrier oil.*
- Diffuse this sweet, floral fragrance by itself to create an inviting, uplifting scent throughout your home.
- Enhance your favourite moisturizer by adding Blue Tansy and applying it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.*
- Enjoy a relaxing massage with Wintergreen, Cypress, Blue Tansy and a carrier oil.*
- Sit back and relish in much-needed bubble bath with Lavender, Blue Tansy and Epsom Salt.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area.
*Due to Blue Tansy’s deep color, it has the potential to stain skin, clothing, surfaces and diffusers. To avoid staining, dilute with a moisturizer or carrier oil. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use during pregnancy.
Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) flower oil
†100% pure, YLTG essential oil
Always consult “Guideline for safe use” when working with essential oils.
5 ml (#308403) Retail: $156.25 CAD Wholesale: $118.75 CAD